Case Studies - Oak half landing staircase Stair with MDF treads & Plywood risers
- A White Oak Staircase except for the treads and risers which are to be carpeted
- Turning to the right with the half landing, maximum height to top of landing to be 950mm due headroom constraints of the sloping ceiling above
- Floor opening dimensions are 1850x2720mm
- Balustrade on the inside, and also on the outside up to the back wall on the left hand side
- Stairs turn right.
- Posts to be square, spindles stop chamfered, Pyramid newel caps