The term 'tkstairs.com/Kevin Parsons Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit D2C Chamberlain Business Park, Chamberlain Road, Hull. Our company registration number is 04764861 and place of registration is the United Kingdom. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- While me make every attempt to provide accurate information we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any orders made are to the correct measurements and requirements