Help & Information

General Help and Information Page


Click a question to reveal the answer.

General Information

We can normally manufacture and deliver your stairs within two weeks of your ordering them, however during busy periods this may increase, so please contact us for an accurate lead time.

You can order a staircase either directly via our website, or calling us and we can send you a written quote complete with drawings & 3D images. Once this is done, we send out a e-sign document for your approval before starting manufacture. Once the stairs are ready for delivery, we will call you to arrange a suitable delivery date.

We contantly review our prices to make sure they're as competive as possible.
We offer the same prices to everyone regardless of whether they're public or trade, we're unable to offer any discounts on our prices.

We can start manufacturing your new staircase with a 30% with the remaining 70% to be payable at the time we dispatch your staircase.

We manufacture and deliver staircases all over the UK based on sizes provided to us by you.
There's measuring instructions under the help section of our website, we're also able to provide guidence on the phone and provide you with additional bespoke drawings prior to ordering.

We also offer site measures in the East Yorkshire area, there may be an additional fee for this service.

We aim to always offer the best prices possible, however if you've been offered a better price elsewhere, please send us a copy of the quotation as we always aim to match or beat and like to like quote.

We can offer a full range of timber stairs, from cut string, open riser and other unusual stairs to match your plans, please contact us for a quotation.

Delivery Information

We deliver staircases mostly using our own vans and a specialist courier who delivers door to door, this way we know that the staircase will arrive without being damaged in transit.

We can give you a rough delivery estimate based on how busy we are before you order your new staircase.
Once your stairs are on order, once your stairs are getting toward completion we can give you an exact delivery date, we will call you and let you know this.

A flat pack staircase will come completely flat packed and will require assembling on site.
Part assembled stairs come with the straight flights assembled, the newel posts and winders will require fitting back in on site, however this is a simple job, as they have already been pre fitted.

Online Stair Designer

The sizes are accurate we can guarantee the stair you receive will have the same footprint as the one you ordered online.

Yes, if the domestic or commercial option is selected the system enforces rules which will mean the staircase you design will comply to current building regulations (Part K), however if you require a part M staircase, please contact us for a quote as we’re unable to offer these direct on our website at this time.

Most stairs can be configured, priced and bought online, however if your unable to get the stair you require online, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.

Design & Build Your Staircase online

Design & build yourstaircase online and get it delivered to your door!

Design and buy building regulation compliant staircases using our online planner.

Start Bulding Now!