Case Studies - Two oak stairs, one on top of the other
This staircase is manufactured using a standard construction, the both the ground to first floor staircase and first to second floor staircase have matched feature treads (double go. curtail and a double bullnose on top)
The bottom two treads on each stair were manufactured in oak, with the remainder of the treads and risers manufactured using MDF and plywood where the stairs were to be carpeted, this helps to keep costs down.
This stair also features a large run of oak landing balustrade, creating a striking oak gallery landing.
- Strings - White Oak (220x38mm)
- Treads - White Oak/MDF (22mm)
- Risers - White Oak veneered ply/Ply (10mm)
- Posts - White Oak, Stop Chamfered (90x90mm)
- Post Tops - Shaped tops and feature groove
- Spindles - White Oak, Stop Chamfered (41x41mm)
- Handrail - White Oak, Classic White Oak Profile (41mm Groove)
- Bottomrail - White Oak (41mm Groove)
Plan - Ground to first;
Plan - First to second;
Require something similar?