TKstairs COVID-19 Statement 14/10/20
We’re still taking orders and delivering them as normal, however, we have implemented the following changes;
- All staff who can work from home are working from home.
- Our office is currently closed to the public due to only having a small amount of necessary staff in at present with the majority of our office staff working from home.
- We have stopped offering site visits until further notice.
- We are delivering as normal, however drivers may not be able to assist as they need to be able to keep a two meter distance and not go into customers houses, drivers will also be wearing PPE (gloves and masks)
- No customer collections from our factory, unless pre-arranged, if they are pre-arranged a time must be arranged with us and we will leave your stairs outside the building and not assist you with loading.
- We are still able to source glass, however this is at extended lead times currently. Any orders with glass, we’ll send with the stairs if available, otherwise glass will be sent separately when it’s available.
- Lead times are currently higher than our standard times, please check with our staff for an up to date timescale.