We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
Primed 90mm Trademark Turning 202mm
This turned post is part of the trademark range, which is our most popular range of turnings.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
NT202/90W posts are normally used on a staircase turn where there's a kite winder with a lower and upper handrail.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, Primed White & Pine
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 497mm in length (see diagram)
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a trademark acorn or ball cap.
This type of post is normally used on a kite winder turn.