Pine 90mm Trademark Turning 415mm
This Richard Burbidge Turned Post is part of the trademark range, these our the most popular range of turned posts we sell.
This post is manufactured by Richard Burbidge meaning it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
The NT415 posts are normally used on a staircase turn with a flat quarter landing where there is a lower and upper handrail.
You will also need a drilled newel base for this turning.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, Primed White & White Oak
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 710mm in length (see diagram)
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a Richard Burbidge Acorn or Ball Cap.
This type of post is normally used on a kite winder turn.