Inc. VAT £18.00
Pine 90mm Trademark Turning 222mm
Product code: NT222/90P
This Richard Burbidge Turned Post is part of the trademark range, the most popular range of turnings we sell.
The NT222/90P is used at the top of the stairs as an alternative to the NT160/90P when the stairs are an unusual angle, however for most stairs, the NT160/90P is normally more suitable.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, Primed White & White Oak
- 50mm diameter spigot at the base of the post
- 787mm in length
- Available as a full or half post
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a Richard Burbidge Acorn or Ball Cap.
This type of post is normally used at the top of some staircases.