We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
Pine 90mm Trademark Turning 222mm
This Richard Burbidge Turned Post is part of the trademark range, the most popular range of turnings we sell.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, Primed White & White Oak
- 50mm diameter spigot at the base of the post
- 787mm in length
- Available as a full or half post
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a Richard Burbidge Acorn or Ball Cap.
This type of post is normally used at the top of some staircases.