Inc. VAT £24.38
Pine 90mm Trademark Turning 202mm
Product code: NT202/90P
This Richard Burbidge Turned Post is part of the trademark range, the most popular range of turnings we sell.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
The NT202 posts are normally used on a staircase turn where there's a kite winder with a lower and upper handrail.
You will also need a drilled newel base for this turning.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, Primed White & White Oak
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 497mm in length (see diagram)
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a Richard Burbidge Acorn or Ball Cap.
This type of post is normally used on a kite winder turn.