We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
Pine 90mm Provincial Turning 415mm
Provincial posts are an alternative to a more traditional turning and have a more square edge.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, they come machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
PNT415 posts are normally used on a staircase turn where there's a quarter landing with a lower and upper handrail.
You will also need a drilled newel base and cap with this turning.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock & Pine
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 710mm in length (see diagram)
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a provincial cap.
This type of post is normally used on a quarter landing.