We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
White Oak 90mm Provincial Turning 160mm
Provincial posts are an alternative to a more traditional turning and have a more square edge.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, they come machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
The WOPNT160 posts are normally placed at the top or bottom of a staircase, so are ideal for straight staircases or at the top and bottom of a staircase with turns, they can also be used on landing runs after the top of the stairs.
You will also need a drilled newel base for this turning.
- Also available in Hemlock & White Oak
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 725mm in length (see diagram)
- Available as a full or half post
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a Richard Burbidge Provincial cap.
This type of post is normally used at the top or bottom of a staircase.