We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
41mm Hemlock Trademark Chamfer Flute Spindle
Hemlock is a North American/Canadian softwood, similar in appearance to Pine however has few knots and imperfections, which is why we offer it as a premium softwood alternative to Pine.
- Manufactured by Richard Burbidge
- Flute detail on two faces, chamfer detail on all four corners
- Please note, these spindles are primed white, however will still need further painting to achieve your desired finish.
- 900mm spindles Suitable for stairs & domestic landings
- For Commercial landings use 1100mm spindles
- Also available in other materials.
- This spindle is compatible with all 41mm groove handrail & bottomrail
- Part of the Trademark range
- View Hemlock stair part range here