ELEMENTS METAL SPINDLE History, PACK OF THREE
Elements Metal balusters are suitable for use with Elements handrail and bottomrail with pre drilled holes to take these spindles, part of the Elements Range.
Due to sitting into a pre grooved handrail & bottomrail, these spindles do not require any fixing bracket which creates a more aesthetically pleasing effect.
Each spindle is pre treated to prevent rusting and then finished with a black powder coating.
|Type||Product Code||Pack Quantity|
|Rake||MB03R||Pack of 3|
|Landing||MB03L||Pack of 3|
- Manufactured by Richard Burbidge
- Suitable for domestic applications only
- Prices shown are for a pack of three
- Rake spindles to be used on the angled part of a staircase
- Landing spindles for flat landing areas
- Pre Powder coated, no need to paint
The number of matching elements balusters required for each length of handrail/bottomrail are: