We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
Rake Twist Bracket kit
This bracket connects a handrail to a post on the staircase rake (angle), it requires less skill to fix this way than using the traditional method of using mortice and tenon joints.
However you will see a cover cap on the post and a cover fillet on the underside of the handrail (see images).
It does come with the relevant materials making it suitable for pine, white oak, hemlock & primed white so is suitable for any of them timbers.
This bracket is manufactured by Richard Burbidge and is recommended by them for any of their ranges.
However we particularly recommend you use this product with glass balustrades as it is particularly well suited to this application.
Each kit contains two brackets as shown in the images, one for the top and one for the bottom.
|Rake Twist Bracket 2 Pack||TBRKIT|
Each Pack Contains:
- 2 x White Oak Cover fillets & cover caps
- 2 x Pine Cover fillets & cover caps
- 2 x Hemlock cover caps
- 2 x White Primed cover caps
- 2 x Rake twist brackets & bolts
- 6 x Fixing screws
- For stair rake for landing version click here
- Instructions provided
- Stainless steel construction
- Suitable for all applications except Fusion
- Includes all required fixings
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fssteners
- Meets BS EN 3506-4:2003
- Usually available next day