We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
Primed 90mm Trademark Turning 415mm
This Richard Burbidge Turned Post is part of the trademark range, the most popular range of turnings we sell.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
The NT415/90W posts are normally used on a staircase turn where there's a flat quarter landing with a lower and upper handrail
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, White Oak & Pine
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 710mm in length (see diagram)
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, for a trademark acorn or ball cap.
This type of post is normally used on a quarter landing turn.