We are still taking stair part orders as normal.
However the lead times have gone up due to less collections, we anticipate all orders will be delivered within 5 working days however this is variable and could be sooner or slightly longer.
Primed 90mm Trademark Turning 160mm
This Richard Burbidge Turned Post is part of the trademark range, the most popular range of turnings we sell.
Manufactured by Richard Burbidge, it comes machined to the high standards that all Richard Burbidge stair parts adhere to.
The NT160/90W posts are normally placed at the top of bottom of a staircase, so are ideal for straight staircases or at the top and bottom of a staircase with turns, they can also be used on landing runs after the top of the stairs.
- Suitable for post to post systems
- Also available in Hemlock, White Oak & Pine
- 50mm diameter spigot integrated at the base of the post
- 725mm in length (see diagram)
- Available as a full or half post
- Drilled hole in the top of the post, making it easy to fit a trademark acorn or ball cap.
This type of post is normally used at the top or bottom of a staircase.