Case Studies - White Oak mini open riser staircase with embedded glass panels
This open riser staircase was supplied by us and is manufactured entirely from white oak with the exception of the glass panels which are supplied made to measure to suit the staircase.
We use partial timber mini risers as opposed to them being fully open to satisfy the building regulation rules that stipulate that a 100mm sphere should not be able to pass through the staircase at any point.
- Strings - White Oak (220x38mm)
- Treads - White Oak (32mm)
- Risers - White Oak, mini riser (18mm)
- Posts - White Oak, Square (90x90mm)
- Post Tops - White Oak, Flat Caps
- Spindles - 10mm toughened glass with polished edges
- Handrail - White Oak, 59x59mm HDR Profile
- Bottomrail - White Oak, 59x28mm Trademark profile
Require something similar?