Following updated advise from the manufacturers association and the government we are continuing to operate.
The governments position is clear that those who cannot work from home should continue to work “to keep the economy running”, providing they can work two meters apart.
As such we are continuing to manufacture.
We’re still taking orders and delivering them as normal, however, we have implemented the following changes;
- All staff who can work from home are
- We are delivering as normal, however drivers may not be able to assist as they need to be able to keep a two meter distance and not go into customers houses, drivers will also be wearing PPE (gloves and masks)
- No customer collections from our factory, unless pre-arranged, if they are pre-arranged a time must be arranged with us and we will leave your stairs outside the building and not assist you with loading.
- We’re currently unable to source glass, any orders with glass, we’ll send the stairs, glass will be sent separately when it’s available.
- All staff who can work from home, are working from home.
- Lead times have increased by a week due to us having less manufacturing capacity due to us missing vulnerable staff.
We take the current situation very seriously, however given we can comfortably work two meters apart because of the size of the product we manufacture, we will continue to manufacture and support the construction industry which is still running.